Posted on March 19, 2012 | By razia
Flour ½ kg
Master puff 400-500 gm
Salt 1 tsp
1. Sieve flour, make a hollow in the centre, put salt and knead with water to medium soft dough.
2. Keep aside for 30 minutes, divide the dough into 2 portions, sprinkle flour on the working table.
3. Roll out 1 dough to a medium size rectangle, take unipuff, cut into half ounce piece, put in a line, turn the side on the unipuff, press a little with rolling pin so it levels
4. Roll it along the side, sprinkle flour on table, roll in the medium size rectangular and give 3 folds, first halfway, then over top of each other
5. Allow it to rest for 15 minutes, take out dough, roll again to a medium rectangle, give three folds, do this procedure for 3 to 4 times, from the prepared dough cut half dough and roll to a medium size to make patties