Lakhnavi Kabab (lucknow kay Kabab) recpie in Urdu and English
Posted on July 4, 2013 | By foodpk
- Beef mince ½ kg
- Onion 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Gram flour 4 – 5 tbsp
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp
- Yogurt ¼ cup
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Desiccated coconut 2 tbsp
- Poppy seeds 1 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Nutmeg mace powder ½ tsp
- Cinnamon powder ¼ tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves chopped ¼ bunch
- Oil for fry
- Coal a piece
- Marinate ½ kg mince with 1 tbsp papaya paste.
- Heat oil in a wok, add in 1 chopped onion, sauté till golden brown.
- Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, fry for a few more minutes.
- Now add marinated mince, fry well till water dries.
- Add ¼ cup yogurt, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 tbsp desiccated coconut, 1 tbsp poppy seeds, 1 tsp all spice powder, ½ tsp nutmeg mace powder, 1 tsp chili powder, ¼ tsp cinnamon powder and salt to taste. Cook for a few minutes till water dries.
- Put mixture in chopper machine, add in 4 – 5 tbsp gram flour. Chopperize finely.
- Now make thin small kababs, then deep fry till golden brown.
- Lastly give dum of coal for 2 – 3 minutes. Lastly sprinkle with coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Dish it out and serve hot.